The flavour of your celebration cake is as important as the finish. There are lots of delicious flavours to choose from.
Here is a list of my most popular cakes, if you have a particular favourite that is not listed please ask and I will do my best to deliver.
If you are having multiple tiers you can have a mix of different flavours.
Deluxe Sponge Flavours
- Traditional vanilla sponge filled with Madagascan vanilla buttercream & strawberry or raspberry preserve
- Rich chocolate cake filled with a rich Belgian chocolate ganache buttercream
- Moist lemon sponge with a refreshing lemon curd icing
- Lemon & Lime, light lemon sponge with a zingy lime frosting
- Chocolate orange liquer, my chocolate cake soaked with cointreau syrup & layered with orange buttercream
- Malibu - coconut cake soaked with a malibu syrup & layered with a zingy lime icing
- Decadent Baileys flavoured sponge cake filled with Baileys enriched buttercream icing
- Chocolate Baileys, our lovely chocolate sponge layered with Baileys buttercream
- Chocolate Oreo, rich chocolate sponge layers of crushed Oreo buttercream
- Espresso coffee and walnut sponge cake with coffee buttercream icing
- Black cherry burst, chocolate sponge with cherry preserve and vanilla buttercream
- Chocolate salted caramel, layers of moist chocolate cake with chocolate salted caramel icing.
- Sticky toffee pudding sponge with salted caramel frosting.
- Champagne & strawberries, champagne flavoured sponge cake with strawberry frosting.
- Distinctive red velvet sponge with a hint of chcolate with Madagascan vanilla & cream cheese frosting (only available as 8" round or smaller)
Fruit cake & carrot cake are charged with a supplement per tier.
Traditional rich fruit cake
Made with dark rum & citrus soaked fruit, molasses, spices, almonds and more, then laced with more dark rum to produce a flavoursome cake that everyone will love!
Amazing Carrot Cake
Made with armagnac soaked sultanas, spiced with cinnamon, citrus fruits, walnuts and coconut, soaked in a citrus stock syrup
The following liqueurs can be added to most cakes at a cost of £7.50 per tier, please ask for our suggested combinations.
- Tia Maria
- Grand Marnier
All wedding cakes regardless of flavour will first be covered with marzipan before being iced with sugarpaste as this provide a smooth base, allowing me to achieve a clean professional finish.
A delicious range of cupcake flavours which you can choose as your wedding or celebration cake. A minimum of 12 cakes per flavour required. You can also simply order your cupcakes direct from www.cococonfection.com
- Vanilla Raspberry - vanilla cake, raspberry preserve & Madagascan vanilla & raspberry frosting
- Triple Chocolate - chocolate cake, soft chocolate centre & chocolate frosting
- Blackforest - chocolate cake, black cherry preserve, Madagascan vanilla frosting
- Lemon Lush - lemon cake, lemon curd frosting
- Coffee, Walnut Latte - coffee cake with espresso & vanilla frosting & chopped walnuts
- Chocolate Hazelnut - chocolate cake, chocolate Nutella flavour centre & frosting
- Irish Coffee Cream - Liquer soaked coffee sponge with Irish cream frosting
- Sticky Toffee Pudding - traditional sticky date cake with caramel frosting
- Banoffee Toffee Pecan - Banana cake with toffee frosting & chopped pecan nuts
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon - Apple & cinnamon spiced cake with caramel frosting
- Chocolate Orange - Chocolate sponge with an orange frosting
- Gingerbread Spice - Sticky gingerbread with stem ginger & ginger frosting
- Mint Choc Chip - Chocolate chip cakes with mint choc chip frosting